Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday Party Bliss

Bliss might not be the right word to use right now because Caden's birthday falls right after the Holidays, which I should have thought of sooner. I have a lot of planning to do in a very short amount of time. The only thing I have done is this...

The invitation, but see how I only have the date figured out. I don't know the time, I think I know the place. I haven't done decorations or anything! That is all I have! I'm actually kind of in panic mode. I actually designed and put together this invitation while we were in England and Caden was sleeping. I figured I could save a few pennies by designing and printing the invitation myself. I don't think it looks half bad. If anyone has any ideas on where to get some good party supplies, please let me know. I am off to do some grocery shopping so I can cook some Chicken and Dumplings tonight.

No comments: