Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas and a Birthday......and I didn't post

My deepest apologies for it being so long since I have blogged. What makes it even worse is that we have had baby's 1st Christmas and baby's 1st Birthday since the last time I have posted. I have quite a bit to catch you up on.

So in chronological order, Christmas is first. I had bad news though....Since it was his very first Christmas, we captured most/all of what happened on our video camera. I really only had a couple of pictures.



I thought this picture was adorable, Caden and Parker waiting to open presents on Christmas morning.


Caden also had an awesome/amazing first birthday. We could not have imagined anything better. At one point, I'm pretty sure that we had about 45 people over at my dad's house. I wish I had more time to write about everything. I will say that Caden's party was a Jungle themed party because that's basically all that I have to share that can sum up the party.


Birthday Boy!

My brother came to wish Caden Happy Birthday!

and my niece Chasey!

Daddy and Caden playing at the party

Very first birthday cake!

Eating cake for the very first time!

All done!

Starting to open birthday presents

"Yay, mommy! Opening presents is so much fun!!!"

Gag gift from my friend Greg, I'm pretty sure none of us could have predicted how much Caden would love this Crayon piggy bank.


Party favor bags for the guests

My very favorite picture of the whole day. This picture honestly made me cry.

*** I know that my blog background is still set to Christmas, I am working on changing that. Good changes coming soon

No comments: