Thursday, July 16, 2009

nap time = blog post

Caden just now went down for his big nap today, usually he has one in the morning but that just wasn't the case today. Hopefully he will get some much needed rest. I think we might be making a big move to crawling here pretty soon, he has almost perfected the needed position


Caden can also sit up all by himself without support for quite some time now, he is doing wonderful



This week has been a pretty stressful week for me because we are stuck at home all day, not being able to go anywhere. Hopefully I will have a car by next week though. This weekend is going to be pretty laid back, the only plans we have are going to a movie. Dad and Mary Lee wanted to be the first pick of babysitters this weekend, they don't get to see Caden enough. My original plans were to head down to Galveston on Saturday to celebrate my best friend's birthday but without a car it is near impossible. I am going to go to dinner with her and her family on Sunday though so at least I will get to celebrate a birthday event with her.

We have an appointment set for next week to get Caden and Jordan their passports, we are one step closer to making it to England in October. It should be interesting riding on a plane with a 9 month old for 9 hours, and by interesting I mean horrible. It will be worth every minute though because Caden will get to meet his English Great Grandparents!

1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

i feel ya on the not having a car....that was me last summer. not too fun.

how amazing to get to go to England! You will have to take a million pictures!

Love to you and that sweet baby Caden--he is so big now!!!!