Monday, July 27, 2009

short, sweet and right to the point!

CADEN IS GETTING HIS FIRST TOOTH!

He really wants to show you because he is very proud of his first baby tooth coming in, and if you look close enough
you can see that his second one is not that far behind

SEEEEEEEE!!!!

These little things keep happening here and there and it makes me so happy because my little baby boy is slowly but surely turning into a little boy but it also makes me kind of sad because my little baby boy is slowly but surely turning into a little boy. If you're a mom, you know what I mean!

I still have no means of transportation, my car is not even being worked on right now! I dislike this insurance company I am having to work with. It has been 3 weeks, I have given them a police report and even did a power point presentation showing them exactly what happened! Still........nothing. In good time I suppose.

Sorry this post is so short but I have much needed cleaning to do and very little time!

No comments: