Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gift giving

As Christmas approaches, I continuously think about what I am going to get everyone. Usually I am really good at this and most of the time I think I'm pretty creative. This year....not so much. I have been searching gift guides like crazy! But thank goodness I have been looking at all of these gift guides because then I would have never found these...

I am Oh so in love. These classics have had a makeover! But back to that original classic look. I have always been an avid book reader, I have cut back since Mr. Caden has come into my life but my love for books still lives on. My mom has the Kindle, which is basically like an iPod for books instead of music. She can literally download a book from anywhere if she wanted. I personally love holding a book in my hands, and the smell, and the fact that you can put them on a shelf when you are done reading them and BAM before long you have your own little library. The ONE good thing I do love about the Kindle is...most books, even hardcover, new releases are only $9.99! Whhhaaatt??? So just because I want pages I have to pay twice as much?? Alright, at least I get to keep it forever and ever. Eventually, when we get our own place I want a library with a reading chair and everything! Okay okay, not likely. I will take a nook in a room somewhere, I just need a decent size bookshelf.

Not only am I at a loss for what I to get for everyone else. I have no idea what I would like for Christmas. Honestly the only person I have any ideas for is my 10 1/2 month old son, only because that is easy for me, he loves anything that he can chew on and makes noise.

Oh so about those beautiful books, I found them in my Real Simple magazine but you can order them online here for only $20.00!

Much love and hopefully your holiday shopping is going better than mine!


No comments: