Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween was only a little over a week ago...

so it's not so bad that pictures haven't been posted yet, right?

Here is my little Monkey:

be prepard to see one two of my favorite father son pictures to date



How absolutely delightful are those pictures? Yep, that's what I thought too. Recently Jordan has come up with this not so brilliant idea to go on a diet. Now, his idea of a diet is way to hardcore for my likings. I just try to eat the right things and not too much of the bad things, or good things. I might have a slight portion control problem. So I was cleaning out my junk drawers (yes I have more than one) and I found this book, I am most definitely taking it grocery shopping with me next time I go.

I am also on a cooking binge and wanting to try new things, I think Jordan probably decided he would go on a diet right after coming home to this:



I honestly don't know if I should be loving or disliking The Pioneer Woman for introducing me. She actually inspired me to take pictures of food, haha. Probably wont be making those anytime soon, or anything else that requires this

and then offering this for dessert

That monkey bread is unforgettable...


No comments: