Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm trying here...

I swear I don't know how you blogger moms do it. I just keep on finding myself lagging behind with this blogging business.

I just need to come to terms with the fact that i probably wont be doing daily updates and we will be lucky if we even get weekly updates out of me. I do what I can.

There really aren't even words to describe how excited I am that this is going to be Caden's very first Christmas a.k.a The Best Christmas to Date! I know things will get more exciting as the years go by because I will get to see childhood through my own son's eyes all over again. I have already put up a personal Christmas tree in my room that I am going to give to Caden when he is old enough to not destroy it. Then every year I am going to give him an ornament to put on his very own Christmas tree and he will keep all of those ornaments over the years. I think it is a very special thing to do. I will get back soon to post some more recent pictures, until then...

No comments: