Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Bread you say?

Last Christmas was actually my very first time to have Pumpkin Bread, I know, it's weird. A guy that I worked with named Craig, his wife made it for him to take to the Christmas Feast at work. Me being 8 months pregnant, ate most of it, shhhhh. So last week me and Jenna cooked the Monkey Bread, which was delish to say the least. I guess we are starting a Wednesday baking tradition because this week we are going to try our hand at Pumpkin Bread.....

Yummmm! I know

I have also heard really wonderful thing about The Ugly Truth so I suggested we rent that for the day and TRY to find time to watch it. Movie review coming soon...

We absolutely love our days with Jenna! This was a picture from last Wednesday that I adore because of both of their faces..


Now....if you need me I will be indulging in Pumpkin Bread and...


No comments: